Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Musings of a Dumb Ass

Musings of a Dumb Ass... This will be my last 'Musings of a Dumb Ass'. Originally I thought it would be neat if my grandchildren had a way of seeing how their Grampa seen 'things' and how he was put together in the head, and I started putting my thoughts down in a permanent way. Oddly enough, others showed an interest in it, so it became a blog. After a few years I'm finding my own thoughts boring and my deductions and predictions depressing. I've found the average one is unwilling and/or incapable of accepting the obvious and is oblivious to the direction dishonesty takes us, leading us all, of course, to a bad end. I find this very depressing. Over the years I've been incredibly correct and the record will bear that out. The Iraq War is, was, and will be a disaster that will likely present the greatest damage yet to come, My relationship with God and the hereafter is no closer to understanding than it was, and time itself is still the most incredible and powerful and likewise the most misunderstood phonomena that we experience. All this has basically been the premise of the mental wanderings of "Musings of a Dumb Ass" and settlement of any of the subjects is not to be had, and further discussion is mute. So, I've fell into something much more fun that I will be doing, I'm writing a blog about a trailer park called 'Whispering Hope' and what goes on with those that live there. I'm having a hoot with it and unlike truth, no one is afraid to immerse themselves in it, and I welcome any who has been following this blog to join me there. It's a hell of a lot more fun!!! The address is: http://www.smalltownnation.com/jerrydale/ ...come over sometime..... So long fellow Dumb Asses..... you were all interesting.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home